Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Friday, July 7, 2017

June Features And Our Winner!

Happy Friday scrappy friends! I am finally back with a couple of June features and our June winner. 

First of all, I want to thank everyone that played along with us in June. We had several gorgeous entries for our June challenges and  I love seeing how everyone interprets our sketches! First up for our features is:

I love the watercolored background on this pretty card based off of sketch #73



I loved that Cheryl changed up the sketch a bit to make it fit with her photos, and that she is going to combine a traditional 12x12 layout with a pocket page! (Sketch #75)



Stacey created a gorgeous coordinating set of PL cards using all of our sketches from June! I love every single one of these cards!


Congrats to our featured artists! Be sure and grab the "Featured" button from the left sidebar.

Now for our June winner! Our winner - by random draw - for our June prize is:


Stacey

Congratulations, Stacey! Send me an email at loristroup@yahoo.com with your address and I will get your prize out to you asap!

Thanks again to everyone that played along with us in June! I hope to see your creations using our July sketches soon!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Scrappin'! 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I'm such a happy camper right now!! Thanks so much for the feature and the win!! Congrats to all the featured artists!!

    ReplyDelete