Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab Our "Featured" Badge

Grab our badge

Follow Us

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cindy's Take on Sketch #16...

Today you are in for a real treat! Maven Cindy has created a card that has a purpose for organizing!!!!
Be sure to read the journaling on this card. Super creative and shows us that thinking outside the box can lead to some fabulous projects! 
Here is what Cindy says about her card....
"I didn't do a LO. I used the sketch for an organization issue that will not be an issue anymore. This early in the year by Dec I would forget what these cards are for. I used the sketch as a tag that will remind me."
 Look at all the cards this holds!
Perfect!!!! 
Join us this month and you could win this fabulous Instalife album!
You have until February 29, 2016 to enter! 


Happy Scrapping, 

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! The card on it's own is adorable with the post mark and everything but to have a new purpose too is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I LOVE the post mark stamp!

    ReplyDelete